Description: Create your own personalized invitations, gift cards and letters with this Arabic calligraphy class! After the session, you will be able to craft-write names and complete sentences.
- Starting with the Arabic alphabets, practising how to flawlessly write them with a ‘qalam’ which is a bamboo pen typically used for Arabic calligraphy.
- Learning how to join the letters to form words and sentences. By the end of the course, you will be able to write sentences and paragraphs in a great aesthetic way.
- The Instructor will teach you the various technicalities of calligraphy. You will mainly learn to write two kinds of Arabic calligraphy scripts – the popular Riqua & Naskh styles.
Session Duration: 3 hours
Font Style: Riqua & Naskh
Skill Level: All Level
Materials: Will be provided during the course
Standard Cancellation Policy
The following Cancellation Policy applies when participants are not cancelling their attendance due to a COVID-19 related issue.
If you have already registered for one of our workshops, and you are no longer able to attend the training, our cancellation policy is as follows:
- Full refund minus an AED 30 admin fee up to 10 days out of your scheduled workshop
- 50% refund after that up to 7 days out from the scheduled date
- No refund within 3 days of the workshop date
- An exception will be made for an unexpected illness, and a refund of 50% or a credit to attend an upcoming workshop can be issued for genuine cases.