Aisha Alabbar Art Gallery, Dubai,United Arab Emirates
1. Discussion of the history of Al Sadu– exploring its rich history and contemporary significance.
2. Demonstration of the technical skills involved – mixing colours, picking a colour palette, and understanding different geometric patterns
3. Explanation of the various Sadu symbols and their significance
4. Creation of the Al Sadu artwork by participants
5. Brief sharing session on one’s creation; reflecting upon lessons learned and exercises to continue the practice of Al Sadu in the future