We are happy to announce that slowly, but surely, we are adjusting to a more precautious ‘normal’, beginning with opening the doors of our gallery.
We would appreciate if you could kindly follow these guidelines we’ve put in place to ensure your safety and the safety of others around you:
- Make sure to wear your mask, and keep it on at all times, during and after your visit.
- Upon arrival, you will have your temperature checked before you proceed into the gallery.
- We know it can get crowded in there, so please make sure you maintain a safe distance of 2 meters from others and the artworks.
- If you happen to experience any COVID19 symptoms (see below) while visiting, please alert a member of staff who will proceed further.
Please stay home if…
- You are currently experiencing symptoms of a dry cough, sore throat, diarrhoea, have a fever above 38°C or shortness of breath.
- You have been in close contact with someone suffering from COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You have travelled to another country in the last 14 days.
- You are in a 14-day period of self – isolation directed by a healthcare provider.
Due to consistent uncertainty, our guidelines may change, although we will make sure to update you if they do.
We are here to make your experience as safe and pleasant as possible.
To find out more information about COVID-19 please visit: www.dha.gov.ae
On a positive note…here’s how we are making light of the situation:
In collaboration with Room Five Facility #Artfromhome captures and welcomes all creative concepts, whether it be art, performance, film or music, produced during the quarantine.
It is an outlet that encourages individuals to explore and express their emotional experiences moved by what the world is currently going through, as we collectively share the uncertainties of this pandemic.
We invite you to upload your creations to either our social media page – @aisha_alabbar_art_gallery using the #artfromhome hashtag, or upload to the Art From Home blog section here on the website.